Friday, April 29, 2011

Objective 3

At first I didn't really like the Physio ex. assignments, I just thought they were dumb and time consuming. However, after Valerie started asking me questions I was able to answer correctly, not because I remembered from lecture but because I had just saw the results of different hormones on my Physio ex the night before. She was asking me about estrogen  and how it relates to the follicle stimulating hormone. I remember reading in the lab book in the Physio ex. portion about how the FSH is what stimulates the production of estrogen.

This is Mrs. Gess showing up precipitation. It's hard to believe even for her but you can break the bonds of water and create a solid. The precipitants are the "damdruff flake" floating around in the bottom of the tube. Sssooooooooooooo cool!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment