Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Objective 24: Structures of the Heart

To me the assending arota looks like a penis!!!!!


The Sheep Heart
 

Anterior & Posterior
 
View of Heart
Pericardium of Heart




Inferior Vena Cava
Superior Vena Cave 


Inside the Heart A Frontal Section
Right Auricle




Papillary Muscles
Pectinate Muscles


Fossa Ovalis


 Valves of the Heart
Semi Lunar Valve
Tricuspid Valve



Please ignore my horroble production quality. Making these videos helped me in learning all these parts and differenrt things about the heart. I couldn't find a good way to up load this video, it is a power point presentation so I made the power point presentation then videoed it with my digital camera to be able to upload it here in this blog. It has taken me about three tries to get this up here so i hope you can hear and understand everything that i am saying.



















No comments:

Post a Comment