Thursday, February 10, 2011

Objective 79: Mommy what's that.....?????

So this is so cool, this is proboly the most interesting and disgusting chapter out of the entire book. But I love learning new things, I know what I have but what do boys have. The reproductive system has always fascinated me. The easiest way for me to explain this objective is to show you all the cool pictures in the book. I wish I had more real life and in depth pictures but I don't so the ones in the book will do.
MALES
1.  Sagittal Veiw of  Male Reproductive Organs


2. Relationships of the Testies to Scrotum and Spermatic Cord
3.Structure of Male Reproductive Organ


4. Sagittal View of Testies and Epididymis
5.External View of Testies
6.Cross Section of Seminiferous Tubule


FEMALES
7. Midsagittal View of Internal Reproductive Organs

8.Anterior View of  Reproductive Organs from Cadaver                                                                      
9.Posterior View of Female Reproductive Organ

 10.Diagrammatic Veiw of Ovary
11. Photomicrograph of of Ovary
12.Endometrium


13. External Genitalia of Female
14. Deep Structures of Genitalia
15.Structure of Lactating Mammary Glands




No comments:

Post a Comment